Register for Live Training
The Complete SEO Audit:
How to Pinpoint What’s Preventing Your
Website From Ranking #1 in Google!
Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 12:00 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about search engine optimization (SEO).
During this training, I’ll show you exactly how to audit your website’s SEO, so you avoid common mistakes that prevent your website from ranking on the first page of Google.
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 people to sign up, you’ll receive an in-depth SEO Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
Are You Making These SEO Mistakes?
Over the years, we’ve conducted more than 200 search engine optimization audits. And in the process, we’ve found that the vast majority of websites have problems that are preventing them from ranking high in the search engines.
Here’s just a brief list of the common SEO mistakes we see every day:
- Duplicate or poorly written title tags
- Missing or duplicate meta descriptions
- Missing header tags
- Duplicate or insufficient website copy
- Poor SEO website structure
- “Canonicalization” errors
- Slow website load speed
- Missing schema markup
- “NAP” inconsistency
- Not mobile friendly
- Lacking social media integration
I’m willing to bet your website is making at least a handful of these mistakes… and when you fix these issues, you’ll start ranking higher in Google. And that’s why I’m inviting you to register for this live training…
SEO Audit Checklist & Tools
During the live webinar training, I’ll walk you through our SEO Audit Checklist with the Top 25 SEO Ranking Factors we assess when conducting SEO audits for our clients, so you’ll know exactly how to audit (and optimize) your website to rank higher in Google.
Plus, you’ll get my top recommended SEO Tools to quickly check for:
- Broken links
- Duplicate content
- Slow website speed
- NAP inconsistency
- Mobile optimization errors
- And more…
In short, you’ll know exactly how to audit your website’s SEO like a pro!
And then, I’ll answer any questions you have during the Live Q&A.
Note: this training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to SEO… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior SEO knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how SEO works than most so-called experts.
- If you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company… You’ll learn how SEO really works, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong SEO company.
- And if you already hired an SEO company… You’ll find out whether your SEO company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- And if you provide SEO services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the audit checklist and tools you should be using to audit your clients’ websites.
I cover both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
The investment for the training is $97, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of training to help you rank higher in Google.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Special Bonus for First 10 Customers!
In-depth SEO Audit ($300 Value)
Finally, in addition to sharing my best practices, I also want to make sure you’re successfully implementing my proven SEO strategies. And that’s why we’re offering in-depth SEO Audits for the first 10 people to register. You’ll receive a written 5-10 page document with grades for each aspect of your SEO, and specific recommendations for how you can improve. This is a $300 value available to the first 10 customers who sign up.
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. If you want your website to rank higher in Google, I strongly recommend you attend this training.
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it…
Read what other business owners have said about my SEO training: