1. I already offer SEO, Google Ads, and/or Facebook Ads to our clients. Why should I partner with Main Street ROI to offer those services?
If you’re fulfilling on these services in-house, you may reach your capacity and we can help you expand without needing to hire staff.
If you’re currently already working with a partner agency to fulfill on these services, you may not be happy with your current results or partner relationship.
2. Do you provide a discount on your services for agency partners?
We’ve found that the most successful pricing strategy is for us to fulfill at our typical rates and for our partners to mark up our fees. That way, we have enough budget to provide quality services. Our most successful partners mark up our fees by 50% or more.
3. What is the difference between White Label and Reseller?
The difference is that with White Label, the client is not aware that Main Street ROI is providing services. With Reseller, we are out in the open as Main Street ROI.
4. For White Label partnerships, do you provide client-facing support?
Yes, we can provide sales support (creating proposals and attending sales calls) and our team members can act as members of your team.
5. How does payment work with Reseller Partnerships?
With the Reseller model, there are 2 options:
- You’d collect and then pay us our fee, or
- We’d collect and pay you your mark-up fee.
6. Can I just refer you clients and get a commission, rather than being White Label or Reseller Partner?
Yes, if you’d just prefer to refer us client opportunities, we’d be happy to partner that way. We have several partners who refer us clients. We pay 10% recurring commissions on referrals. Let’s line up a meeting to discuss your clients and which may be a good fit for our services.