[level-main-street-inner-circle]When your email list becomes more than a few dozen contacts, you should be using email software to manage your email list and send out your emails. Email software programs manage the process of people subscribing and unsubscribing to your email list. They also send your emails for you, and help ensure that your emails avoid spam filters and arrive in your subscribers’ inboxes.
Here is a list of email marketing software providers we recommend. All of them offer email newsletter templates, email broadcasting and email autoresponder functionality.
- iContact – http://www.icontact.com
- Aweber – http://www.aweber.com (Note: Aweber does not allow you to import an existing database.)
- Constant Contact – http://www.constantcontact.com
- Mailchimp – http://www.mailchimp.com
- Infusionsoft – http://www.infusionsoft.com
[not-level-main-street-inner-circle] Only Main Street Inner Circle Members have access[/not-level-main-street-inner-circle]