Digital Advertising Analyst (Virtual, Part-Time to Full-Time)
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful Digital Advertising analyst to help with all aspects of advertising for client campaigns.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience setting up and managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads and other ad networks
- You have a solid understanding of how to manage bids, keywords, and ads
- You want to work virtually, on your own time
- You love researching online and are not afraid of new technology and tools
- You’re looking for part-time work
- You want to help small businesses grow
Previous Google Ads experience is REQUIRED. Google Ads certification is not required, but is a plus. We will also provide training to bring you up to speed on the latest best practices. If you join our team, part of your training will include becoming Google Ads certified, if you are not already.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- At least 2 years setting up and managing Ads campaigns
- Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
- This position is part-time, and virtual.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- Primary role of this position is to set up and manage client advertising campaigns. Projects will mostly include keyword research, competitor research, ad copywriting, bid management, keyword management, and monthly reporting.
- This position will require phone calls and emails with project managers and clients.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, you can email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of: [Your Name] – Digital Advertising Analyst
In your email, answer the following 4 questions:
- Which Google Ads ad extensions would you use to advertise a dental office?
- Which Google Ads conversion types would you set up to track dental office ads?
- How often would you log in to review the campaign?
- Where did you first learn about this job opening?