At Main Street ROI, our mission is to help small businesses succeed with digital marketing, regardless of their size or budget. We work primarily with locally-focused service businesses like dental practices, law firms, home services contractors, and other small businesses who are looking to attract local clients through digital marketing.
Our team works directly with the business owners and marketing managers to improve their campaigns and drive measurable results for their businesses. In other words, by joining our team you’ll be in a position to make a big impact for businesses that need it the most.
First and foremost, everyone on our team is friendly, upbeat, and has a genuine desire to help small businesses succeed.
Our team thrives in a 100% remote environment and enjoys work/life balance with flexible schedules. That means our team members are all self-directed with strong time management skills.
This is a remote, full-time W2 position and is only available if you’re located in the US. We’re headquartered in New York but we have team members across the US. We also have opportunities for part-time and 1099 contractors, if you are looking to start part-time.
At least 3 years of recent Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience across multiple websites is required. This is a perfect match for you if have experience with all of the following:
- You’re an expert setting up and managing Google and Facebook advertising campaigns
- You’re an expert managing bids, audiences, keywords, and ads
- You have experience with both e-commerce and lead generation campaigns
- You want to work remotely
- You’re looking for part-time work that will grow to full-time
- You want to help small businesses grow
The role of this position is to set up and manage client advertising campaigns. Projects will include keyword research, audience research, competitor research, ad copywriting, bid management, targeting management, and monthly reporting.
This position will require phone calls and emails with our team members, as well as prospective clients and active clients.
Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid US holidays
- Retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA) with company contributions
- Pregnancy leave
- Work-life balance (remote work, flexible schedules)
- Subsidized home office equipment
- Subsidized marketing education
To be considered, you can email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of: [Your Name] – Digital Advertising Analyst
In your email, answer the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have managing Google Ads campaigns?
- How many years of experience do you have managing Facebook Ads campaigns?
- Have you worked at a marketing agency?
- Describe 1 successful Facebook Ads campaign and 1 successful Google Ads campaign. Include the type of business/product/service, the campaign strategy, key optimizations you made, and summary of results.
- Where did you first learn about this job opening?