Client Success Manager
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful Client Success Manager to be responsible for the post-sales relationship with clients and to act as the liaison between the client and our team of marketing experts.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You thrive in client service roles
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality and a genuine desire to help people
- You want to work remotely, on your own time, but are available for calls during normal work hours (9 am – 6 pm ET)
- You love the Internet and are not afraid of new technology and tools
- You’re looking for part-time work that could increase to full-time
- You want to help small businesses grow
- You are familiar with SEO and Google AdWords best practices
Previous customer service experience is REQUIRED.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Experience in a similar account manager role for a digital marketing agency (or sales experience or hands on experience with SEO, Google Ads, and/or Facebook Ads)
- Experience directly talking to and helping clients
- Excellent, professional communication skills via phone and email
- Quick to respond via phone and email
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and remote.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- Primary role of this position is to be the point person for clients and to act as the liaison between the client and our team of marketing experts.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, email your resume addressed to Phil to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Your Name – Client Success Manager”
In your email, answer the following questions:
- What are the 4 digital marketing services Main Street ROI provides to clients?
- On a scale from 1 (not at all familiar) – 5 (proficient), rate your familiarity with each of Main Street ROI’s 4 services.
- Where did you first learn about this job opening?