SEO Case Study: Small Law Firm
Organic search traffic levels have increased 3X and leads have increased 2.5X
We started working with a small Texas law firm that specializes in family law. The firm was well established but the website was not optimized properly for relevant keywords.
What We Did
- We conducted a website audit, keyword research, and competitor analysis to identify content and backlinking opportunities.
- We documented SEO edits and implemented the edits on the website.
- We also drafted expanded content and added more subpages on the website for specific services.
- We have also continually drafted blog posts.
- We built new links to the website.
Website rankings have significantly improved, and the website is ranking in the top 3 positions for dozens of keywords.
Even more importantly, organic search traffic and leads (contact form submissions, click-to-call, click-to-email) have increased as well.
Need help with SEO?
Click here to learn more about our SEO services or click below to request an SEO quote.