Register For Online Class:
“AdWords Mastery: How to Create and
Manage AdWords Campaigns Like a Pro!”
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming Google AdWords masterclass.
We designed “AdWords Mastery” to help you create and manage Google AdWords campaigns like a pro, so you cut costs, generate more leads and sales from your ads, and maximize your ROI.
Scroll down to learn all about the class, and click “Register Now” to place your refundable deposit and secure one of the 20 available spots.
Expert AdWords Training & Hands-On Help
AdWords Mastery is all about taking action and getting results. And we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about AdWords, plus you get an AdWords audit and hands-on technical implementation from our web developers.
The class is limited to just 20 students because of the amount of personal attention we give to each student.
Class starts Wednesday, June 7, 2017 and there are 4 sessions of recorded video trainings (provided weekly), as well as an AdWords audit, technical assistance, plus expert 1-on-1 AdWords consulting via email and phone with me, Phil Frost.
AdWords Mastery is a 100% online class, so you’ll attend from the convenience of your office or home via your internet connection.
You’re getting access to recorded video training, so you can go through the training on your own schedule.
At the end of the class, you’ll have your AdWords campaigns set up properly, with a high-converting landing page and conversion tracking… and you’ll know exactly how to manage your AdWords campaigns like a pro.
Why Listen to Me?
In addition to teaching AdWords best practices, I personally manage Google AdWords advertising accounts for clients as well as my own businesses.
Since 2006, I’ve managed more than $10,000,000 in Google AdWords ads for my clients and for my own businesses…
And I’ve created and managed profitable campaigns in DOZENS of industries, including:
- Marketing Services
- Alarm Systems
- Moving Companies
- Auto Repair
- Water Coolers
- Dating Advice
- Massage Therapy
- Lead Generation
- Outsourcing Services
- Diaper Service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Camping Supplies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Security Services
- Car Wax
- Wine & Beer
- Information Products
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Products
- Asphalt Paving
And many, many more…
And during this training, I’m going to be sharing ALL of my best practices to help you create and manage AdWords campaigns like a pro.
Here’s What We Cover in the Class…
Each session, we’ll cover a major aspect of Google AdWords, so that by the end of the 4 sessions, you’ll be fully up to speed on all of our AdWords best practices.
- Session #1. Search Mastery
- Session #2. Management Mastery
- Session #3. Display Mastery
- Session #4. Remarketing and YouTube Mastery
Session 1. Search Mastery
During this session, I’ll show you exactly how to create a profitable Google AdWords search campaign from scratch, so you attract a steady flow of new customers to your business every month.
You’ll learn how to pick the right keywords, draft effective ads, create high-converting landing pages, and set up your campaigns with all the right settings, so you maximize your campaign’s chances for success.
- How To Pick “Bullseye” Keywords That Attract Customers (Not Tire-Kickers)
- How To Write Ads That Get More Clicks (and Cheaper Clicks) Than Your Competitors
- Top 5 Costly Google AdWords Mistakes to Avoid
- What All Profitable AdWords Campaigns Have in Common
- How to Create Landing Pages That SELL (8 Critical Ingredients)
- 3 Ways To Track OFFLINE Sales Using Google AdWords
- How Much Should You Spend? Bidding & Budget Guidelines
- 16-Part Google AdWords Campaign Settings Checklist
- New AdWords Tools & Features You Should Be Using
- And Much, Much More…
Plus you’ll get these 6 Google AdWords templates to help you create an effective search campaign:
- Ad Planner Template to calculate your budget and ideal cost-per-click
- Keyword Research Template to prioritize your best keyword opportunities
- USP Template to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Offer Template to quickly and easily create an Irresistible Offer
- Ad Template to create magnetic ads, so you get more clicks and cheaper clicks
- Landing Page Templates, so all you’ll have to do is fill-in-the-blanks and customize the template to your business!
Session #2. Management Mastery
During this session, I’ll show you exactly how to profitably manage your Google AdWords campaigns, so you slash your ad costs, generate more leads and sales, and maximize profits!
I’ll be sharing all of my best tips for managing and optimizing campaigns. Whether you’re managing campaigns in-house or managing AdWords accounts for clients, you’ll learn dozens of tips you can use right away to improve the profitability of your ads.
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- How to Find Your Most Profitable Keywords, So You Can Focus More of Your Budget on Those Keywords
- How to Find Bad Keywords That Are Wasting Your Ad Budget, So You Can Block Your Ads From Showing For Those Keywords
- Proven Copywriting Tips to Boost Your Ad “Click-Thru Rates” (CTR), So You Get More Traffic from Your Ads
- How to Improve Your AdWords “Quality Scores,” So You Slash Your Ad Costs and Get More Traffic
- How to Optimize Your Bids for Maximum Performance
- How to Double, Triple, or even Quadruple Your Landing Page Conversion Rates, So You Generate More Leads and Sales from Your Ads
- And Much, Much More…
Plus you’ll also get my Google AdWords Management Checklist so you can effectively manage your campaigns.
Here’s what some past students are saying about our AdWords training:
I implemented just a few of the things I learned and have already seen an improvement in my adwords campaign. Lower CPC and more clicks. Exactly the info I needed.
Very thorough and easy to understand instructions, plus the tools are amazing.
Phil always has some great advice on things that I need help with, particularly Google AdWords. I took a valuable seminar given by him yesterday. He literally laid out all the tactics in a worksheet. Good stuff. Thanks Phil.
Session #3. Display Mastery
During this session, I’ll show you step-by-step how to profitably advertise on the Display Network…. so you attract a steady flow of new customers to your business every month!
In case you’re not familiar with the Display Network, here’s some quick background info:
During week 3, you’ll discover:
- 4 Questions You Must Answer Before You Create Your Display Campaign (or Else Your Campaign Is Doomed to Fail)
- The ONE Thing Your Display Campaign Must Have in Order to Be Profitable
- How to Laser-Target Your Ideal Customer on the Display Network
- How To Write Ads for the Display Network (and Why They Must Be Different Than Your Search Ads)
- Common Google Display Network Mistakes to Avoid
- Step-By-Step Checklist for Setting up Display Ad Campaigns
- And much more…
Then, after Session #3, we’ll be taking a break from class while we audit your AdWords campaigns and provide you with any technical assistance you may need…
Session #4. Remarketing & YouTube Mastery
In the final session, you’ll learn how to expand your AdWords campaigns with Remarketing as well as YouTube Ads…
During the Remarketing training, I’ll show how to convert more of your visitors into leads and customers.
In case you’re not familiar with the Remarketing, here’s some quick background info:
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- Which Retargeting Ad Platforms You Should Use, Based on Your Budget & Type of Business
- How and Where to Get Beautiful Banner Ads Created (on a Budget)
- 3 Key Ingredients of Banner Ads That Sell
- E-Commerce Retargeting Best Practices & Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Use the “Remarketing Lists for Search Ads” Feature inside Google AdWords
- How to Track Your Return on Investment (ROI) from Retargeting
- Step-By-Step Checklist to Get Started with Retargeting
- And More…
And then, last but not least, I’ll show you how to profit with YouTube Ads…
During the YouTube training, I’ll show you how to set up an effective YouTube Ads campaign from scratch, including how to create a video ad, what type of settings to use, and how to track your results.
- What Type of YouTube Ads to Use (and Which To Avoid)
- How to Target Your Ideal Audience on YouTube by Age, Gender, Interests and More
- Sample YouTube Video Ad Outline & Script You Can Copy
- How to Create a Professional YouTube Ad on a Tight Budget
- Screen-by-Screen Demo of How to Setup Your YouTube Ad Account with All The Right Settings
- How to Track Your Return On Investment (ROI) from YouTube
- How to Create YouTube Landing Pages That Sell
- And More…
And at this point, I will have shared with you all of my Google AdWords best practices. But I want to make sure that you have a solid plan in place to succeed with AdWords over the long term. And that’s why I’m also giving you 1-on-1 AdWords consulting.
Is This Right For You?
In general, AdWords Mastery is a good fit for you if:
- You are in charge of marketing in your business
- You already have a website
- You provide a high-quality product or service
- You’re willing to take action, so we can help you get results
And specifically, we’ve found that there are 3 types of people who make a great fit for AdWords Mastery:
1. Business Owners who want to learn about AdWords so they can delegate effectively, or so they can manage their own AdWords campaigns and save thousands on AdWords management fees.
2. Marketing Managers who want to develop their skills and get better results from their company’s AdWords campaigns. Plus, you’ll save your company thousands of dollars in fees that you’d otherwise have to spend on AdWords management services.
3. Marketing Consultants who want to get a A-to-Z blueprint for how to provide quality, effective AdWords services for clients. Just 1 long-term AdWords client could be worth $3,000 – $12,000 or more to your business!
The investment for AdWords Mastery is $997, and here’s a recap of everything you’re getting:
- 4 Online AdWords Video Classes (Lifetime Access to Recordings)
- Bonus #1: Expert Google AdWords Audit (normally $300)
- Bonus #2: 3 hours of hands-on technical assistance (normally $300)
- Bonus #3: 1-on-1 AdWords Consulting via Email & Phone (normally $500)
To reserve your spot, we require a $99 refundable deposit.
Remember, AdWords Mastery is limited to 20 attendees because of the intense amount of personal attention we give to each of our students.
So if you’re interested in attending, we recommend you place your deposit today.
Register Now with a $99 Refundable Deposit
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Here’s What Happens Next
Once you place your $99 refundable deposit, our Client Operations Manager, Andrea Rozman, will contact you to schedule a brief 15-minute consultation with me, Phil Frost.
During this call, I will answer any questions you have about the class and make sure we can help you get the results you’re looking for.
After we speak on the phone, if we both decide it’s a good fit and you want to move forward, we will finalize your enrollment and charge the remaining balance ($898) to your card.
But if you decide not to enroll in the class, for any reason, we will refund your $99 deposit.
There’s absolutely no risk to claim your spot right now.
Satisfaction Guarantee / Refund Policy
First of all, your deposit is refundable. So if you aren’t accepted into the class, you’ll get your $99 back.
And if you are accepted into the class, you’re covered by our money-back guarantee.
Here’s how it works…
We’ll let you attend the entire first week of class with no risk. If you aren’t completely thrilled, for any reason, then let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your total investment.
In other words, you can test-drive the class for the first full week, with absolutely no obligation. You’ll have up to the end of the day on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 to claim your full refund if you’re not completely satisfied for any reason.
So as you can see, there’s no risk to reserve your spot right now.
Click the button below to register now a $99 refundable deposit.
To Your Success!
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. Here are some comments and success stories from past AdWords students who have followed our best practices and enjoyed success:
Marketing Director, Xzito
Very helpful and action driven. The Ad Planner is a great tool for streamlining, planning and implementing a successful Adwords campaign. I recommend this course to everyone doing PPC on Adwords — even if you’ve been doing PPC for years, you will learn something new.
CEO of Goolets.com
Before I went through your training, I tried 2 things. First we outsourced our PPC campaign to other company. All they did was waste around $5,000 of our money with almost zero results. Then I gave the task to a “marketing expert “inside of our company to do this job and it was also very poor. After that I decided to learn all about AdWords on my own and purchased this training.
At first I was not sure exactly what to expect, however all the parts in the training are explained very very well. Everything is done step by step easy to understand and easy to apply.
This training does not only teach you about technical parts of PPC campaigns and AdWords, but you can also find lots of very interesting marketing tricks inside which can also help other aspects of your business.
I would recommend this to every business owner that is interested in AdWords…even if you wish to outsource this, you should know what that other company will be doing with your money.
Also the support is great. One of the best thing is that when you actually SET UP your campaign, they check it out personally and tell you what you did good and where you sucked. Super useful.
Pete and Phil have been extremely helpful. I struggled for months to set up an effective Adwords campaign. Their AdWords training breaks it down into simple steps that really teaches you the fundamentals to building out simple or complex campaigns. Pete and Phil also do a great job at making themselves available and accessible for any questions. Overall I would highly recommend Main Street ROI to any small business owner or junior marketer.
Director of Client Services Social Media HQ
Your training taught me how to take a pay per click program all the way from research to execution. I would recommend this course to small business owners and to marketing agencies who are looking to expand their service offerings.
Prior to going through your training, I took a stab at AdWords on my own. To say the results were disappointing is putting it mildly. I originally reached out to Main Street ROI to see if they could recommend a PPC management company. They made a good argument that a) I could probably do it myself; and b) even if I did eventually hire someone I should know what I’m doing. So I took the course. Well worth it! We saw our first sale within 2 days of launching our campaigns and profit within a week.
As for the course, it is organized in well thought-out blocks that build upon one another. They are presented clearly and without jargon. In addition to the videos, the spreadsheet provided for everything from selecting keywords to creating ads is an amazing tool.
At this point, I find creating and optimizing campaigns fun!
P.P.S. Remember, we can only take 20 students for this class due to our limited resources for the AdWords Audit, Tech Help, and Expert 1-on-1 Consulting with me. With our current staff, we can handle 20 audits and provide 3 hours of technical help for 20 websites. And I have limited time available for 1-on-1 consulting.
So, if you want to join the class, I recommend you place your $99 refundable deposit right now, while it’s fresh in your mind — and then Andrea will get your 15-minute consultation on the calendar ASAP.
Click the button below to register now a $99 refundable deposit.