I just got an email from our friends at Thumbtack.com about a new survey they released (in conjunction with the George Washington University) with responses from 6,000 business owners.
What are small business owners thinking about this election? And what issues matter most to business owners?
Here are some of the key findings:
- 39% of small businesses say that President Obama is the most supportive candidate of small business, whereas only 31% say the same of Governor Romney. And 28% are still not sure which presidential candidate is more supportive of small business.
- The policy most commonly mentioned by small businesses that would help their business is improved access to loans.
- Taxes are not a decisive factor for small businesses in this election, with only 3% of small businesses rating it as the most important issue in their choice for president – outranking only foreign policy and national security issues. Even among economic issues, tax policy was the top concern for less than 6% of small businesses.
Main Street ROI is a digital marketing agency based in New York City.
Our mission is to help small businesses thrive. With our services and training, we help small businesses succeed with marketing regardless of their budgets.
Since 2010, we’ve helped thousands of small businesses create profitable digital marketing campaigns.
As featured in…
As featured in…
Download Our Free Report!
- [AdWords Case Study] 3 “Cheats” to Instantly Boost Your ROI
- The Latest with Google AdWords: October 2017
- How To Convert Subscribers Into Customers (Even If You Have Less Than 50 Subscribers!)
- Top 10 Reasons Email Marketing Is Key to Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Track the Success of Your Email Marketing