Step-By-Step Video Training: “Introduction To Social Media Marketing: 8 Steps To Get ROI from Social Media”Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and today I want to help you get started with social media marketing and generate a return on investment (ROI) from your efforts. I’ve talked to a LOT of business owners who are overwhelmed by social media and aren’t sure how to get started or where to focus their efforts. And it’s easy to get overwhelmed because there are so many options - for example:
- Which social media networks do you need to be using for your type of business?
- Should you be advertising on social media websites, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram?
- How do you build up your followers on each network?
- How much time do you really need to invest to make this work?
Why Social Media Marketing?I’ll admit, at first I was skeptical too… but at this point, I’m convinced that you can’t afford to ignore social media marketing. Social media marketing should be a core ingredient in your digital marketing plan, no matter what business you’re in.
Here are the 4 reasons why…
Reason #1. Your Ideal Prospects ARE Using Social MediaAccording to research from eMarketer, people from every age group, income level, and education level are using social media… and 70% of adults log into social media websites every day! So, no matter who your customers are -- even if you’re targeting senior citizens -- your prospects and customers are active on social media.
Reason #2. Social Media Helps You Make a Good First ImpressionSocial media is now the primary way that prospective customers will check you out online and decide whether or not to do business with you. Plus, a strong social media following can also help improve your conversions from digital advertising. So, if you’re active on social media, you’ll build more trust and help persuade customers to hire you.
Reason #3. Social Media Can Improve Your SEOSocial media no longer operates in a vacuum -- it also affects other aspects of your marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO). By engaging with influencers, building a following, and promoting your content via social media, you can improve your Google rankings and traffic.
Reason #4. Social Media Can Increase Follow-up PurchasesSocial media is also one of the best ways to stay in touch with your prospects and customers, so you can turn more prospects into customers and bring existing customers back for repeat purchases. So, if you’ve been ignoring social media, you risk losing sales…
8 Steps to Get ROI from Social Media Marketing
Step 1. How to Identify Your NetworksFirst, I’ll walk through how to identify what social media networks make the most sense for you to focus on, based on your type of business and your type of customers.
Step 2. How to Properly Create Your AccountsNext, I’ll show you how to properly set up your social media profiles to improve your visibility, and present a professional image for your business online.
Step 3. How to Build Your Audience
Next, I’ll walk you through the best ways to grow your audience on social media, including:
- What changes you can make to your website to grow your audience
- How to grow your social audience via email
- How to build your audience through partnerships
Step 4. How to Plan Your Content CalendarThen, I’ll show you how to create content that engages your audience and helps generate shares, so you continue to build your audience. I’ll walk you through the different types of content you should be creating, and research tools to identify buzzworthy content that generates more shares, Likes, tweets and comments.
Step 5. How to Create Social Media ContentNext, I’ll walk through how to create all of the different types of content you’ll want to be posting on social media websites. I’ll share our favorite tools and resources for how to create blog articles and images… plus, I’ll provide do’s and don’ts for how to write social media posts to increase engagement.
Step 6. How to Post Your ContentThen, I’ll show you how to post your content… including our recommended tools for how to automate social media postings, so you ensure that posts go out on time, while minimizing manual work. And then it’s time for my favorite step…
Step 7. How to Generate Leads and Sales from Social Media
Next, I’ll share our most effective techniques for generating leads and sales from social media, including:
- How to generate leads, even when linking your audience to other blogs and websites
- How to build your email database from social media
- How to show laser-targeted offers to your prospects and customers on social media
Step 8. How to Track Your ROI From Social MediaFinally, I’ll walk you through the key metrics you should be tracking and the free tools you can use to measure your results from social media.
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Social Media... I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior social media knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than many so-called social media marketing experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your social media marketing in-house.
- If you’re thinking of hiring a social media marketing agency... You’ll learn what goes into an effective social media marketing strategy, so you’ll know how social media marketing really works, and you’ll avoid hiring the wrong company.
- And if you already hired an social media marketing agency… You’ll find out whether your agency is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide marketing services… I’ll bring you up to speed on social media marketing best practices to help you manage campaigns for clients.
InvestmentThe investment for the training is $97, which gets you instant access to the online video training, so you can review it at your convenience, as many times as you want. Click the button below to get instant access to this training for only $97:
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. If you’re looking for a step-by-step blueprint for social media marketing, I strongly recommend you sign up today. I’ll walk you through all the steps to get started with social media marketing and generate a return on investment (ROI).
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
Click here to register now for only $97
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our training courses:
The “Introduction to Social Media” video training is a great social media overview that comes along with notes and a worksheet taking you step by step through what you need to do.
Very thorough and practical training. You know it’s great training when it gets you excited and inspires you to go put the knowledge to practice right away.
No hype, to the point, and practical!
Every time I hear or read something that Phil writes, I learn something useful relating to some aspect of my business. I highly recommend not only this webinar, but any other webinar Phil has done!
The content was well presented and highly actionable. Whether you’re a small business owner or large enterprise manager you’ll walk away with information that’s game changing for your business. I highly recommend Main Street ROIs webinars.
Best money I’ve spent on training. You nailed what I needed. I would recommend it, definitely. Feel free to publish my comments.