Call Us: 1-888-405-0307
Register for Live Training
“Introduction To Social Media Marketing:
8 Steps To Get ROI from Social Media”
Thursday, June 15, 2017: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about how to get started with social media marketing and generate a return on investment (ROI).
I’ve talked to a LOT of business owners who are overwhelmed by social media and aren’t sure how to get started or where to focus their efforts.
And it’s easy to get overwhelmed because there are so many options – for example:
- Which social media networks do you need to be using for your type of business?
- Should you be advertising on social media websites, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram?
- How do you build up your followers on each network?
- How much time do you really need to invest to make this work?
During this training, I’ll de-mystify social media marketing for you, so you’ll have a clear action plan to get started and generate return on investment (ROI).
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
Why Social Media Marketing?
I’ll admit, at first I was skeptical too… but now in 2017, I’m convinced that you can’t afford to ignore social media marketing. Social media marketing should be a core ingredient in your digital marketing plan, no matter what business you’re in.
Here are the 4 reasons why…
Reason #1. Your Ideal Prospects ARE Using Social Media
According to research from eMarketer, people from every age group, income level, and education level are using social media… and 70% of adults log into social media websites every day! So, no matter who your customers are — even if you’re targeting senior citizens — your prospects and customers are active on social media.
Reason #2. Social Media Helps You Make a Good First Impression
Social media is now the primary way that prospective customers will check you out online and decide whether or not to do business with you. Plus, a strong social media following can also help improve your conversions from digital advertising. So, if you’re active on social media, you’ll build more trust and help persuade customers to hire you.
Reason #3. Social Media Can Improve Your SEO
Social media no longer operates in a vacuum — it also affects other aspects of your marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO). By engaging with influencers, building a following, and promoting your content via social media, you can improve your Google rankings and traffic.
Reason #4. Social Media Can Increase Follow-up Purchases
Social media is also one of the best ways to stay in touch with your prospects and customers, so you can turn more prospects into customers and bring existing customers back for repeat purchases. So, if you’ve been ignoring social media, you risk losing sales…
And here’s what we’ll cover during the Live Training…
8 Steps to Get ROI from Social Media Marketing
Step 1. How to Identify Your Networks
First, I’ll walk through how to identify what social media networks make the most sense for you to focus on, based on your type of business and your type of customers.
Step 2. How to Properly Create Your Accounts
Next, I’ll show you how to properly set up your social media profiles to improve your visibility, and present a professional image for your business online.
Step 3. How to Build Your Audience
Next, I’ll walk you through the best ways to grow your audience on social media, including:
- What changes you can make to your website to grow your audience
- How to grow your social audience via email
- How to build your audience through partnerships
Step 4. How to Plan Your Content Calendar
Then, I’ll show you how to create content that engages your audience and helps generate shares, so you continue to build your audience. I’ll walk you through the different types of content you should be creating, and research tools to identify buzzworthy content that generates more shares, Likes, tweets and comments.
Step 5. How to Create Social Media Content
Next, I’ll walk through how to create all of the different types of content you’ll want to be posting on social media websites. I’ll share our favorite tools and resources for how to create blog articles and images… plus, I’ll provide do’s and don’ts for how to write social media posts to increase engagement.
Step 6. How to Post Your Content
Then, I’ll show you how to post your content… including our recommended tools for how to automate social media postings, so you ensure that posts go out on time, while minimizing manual work.
And then it’s time for my favorite step…
Step 7. How to Generate Leads and Sales from Social Media
Next, I’ll share our most effective techniques for generating leads and sales from social media, including:
- How to generate leads, even when linking your audience to other blogs and websites
- How to build your email database from social media
- How to show laser-targeted offers to your prospects and customers on social media
Step 8. How to Track Your ROI From Social Media
Finally, I’ll walk you through the key metrics you should be tracking and the free tools you can use to measure your results from social media.
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Social Media… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior social media knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than many so-called social media marketing experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your social media marketing in-house.
- If you’re thinking of hiring a social media marketing agency… You’ll learn what goes into an effective social media marketing strategy, so you’ll know how social media marketing really works, and you’ll avoid hiring the wrong company.
- And if you already hired an social media marketing agency… You’ll find out whether your agency is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide marketing services… I’ll bring you up to speed on social media marketing best practices to help you manage campaigns for clients.
And then, I’ll answer any questions you have during the Live Q&A
Note: this training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
The investment for the training is $97, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of training to help you get started and generate ROI from social media marketing.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Special Bonus for First 10 Customers!
Social Media Audit & Consultation ($300 Value)
Finally, in addition to giving you my best practices, I also want to make sure you’re successfully implementing our recommendations. And that’s why we’re offering Social Media Audits for the first 10 people to register. You’ll receive a written presentation with grades for each aspect of your social media marketing, as well as a consultation with a Main Street ROI Marketing Advisor. This is a $300 value available to the first 10 customers who sign up.
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. If you’re looking for a step-by-step blueprint for social media marketing, I strongly recommend you attend this training. I’ll walk you through all the steps to get started with social media marketing and generate a return on investment (ROI).
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our live trainings:
Click the button below to reserve your spot for $97.
P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.