Call Us: 1-888-405-0307
Register for Live Training:
“The Complete SEO Tune-Up:
7 Steps to Get More Traffic from Google”
Thursday, June 11, 2020: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about search engine optimization (SEO).
During this training, I’ll show you exactly how to optimize your website, so you get more traffic from Google.
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 people to sign up, you’ll receive an in-depth SEO Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
And here’s a preview of what we’ll be covering together during the LIVE training…
7 Steps to Get More Traffic from Google
Step 1. Creating the Right Website Structure
The first critical step to ranking your website higher in Google is to have the right structure.
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- The 3 keys to a successful website structure
- The #1 mistake that we see small businesses make with website structure
Step 2. Picking the Best Keywords
Before you make a single change to your website… if you want to rank higher in Google… you first need to know what keywords your ideal customers are searching for!
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- The 2 types of keywords you should focus on (and which to start with first)
- The #1 tool we recommend for keyword research
- How to prioritize your best keyword opportunities
- A simple trick to find “low hanging fruit” (low competition) keywords
- Common keyword research mistakes to avoid
Step 3. Optimizing Your Pages
Once you’ve got a solid keyword list, the next step is to match up those keywords to pages… It’s critical to only have 1 page for each “core keyword” you’re focusing on.
Then, there are 4 critical edits you must make to your webpages to optimize them for Google, and I’ll walk you through all the details on the training…
During the training, I’ll walk you through:
- 5 tips for writing title tags for SEO (plus 3 example formats we recommend)
- 5 guidelines for writing meta descriptions so prospects click on your website in Google’s results
- How to write page headers (h1, h2, h3) that help your rankings (and don’t hurt your sales!)
- Website copy guidelines (how many words per page, mistakes to avoid, and more)
Step 4. Fixing SEO Technical Issues
There are common technical issues that can hurt your website’s ability to rank in Google, and I’ll walk you through them step-by-step, including:
- How to identify (and fix) duplicate titles and meta descriptions that are dragging down your search rankings
- Top 5 (free) tools we use to diagnose technical SEO problems
(Even if you don’t handle the “techie” side of your website, it’s a good idea to know what these issues are, so you can make sure they get handled properly).
Step 5. Fixing Usability Issues
In addition, you’ll also need to address any issues that may be creating a negative user experience…
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- How to quickly find (and fix) broken links
- How to check your website load speed, and find ways to improve. (Tip: Slow website speed is an SEO killer!)
- Keys to creating a mobile-friendly website design
Step 6. Blogging for SEO
Blogging is a critical ingredient for long-term success with SEO…
By consistently blogging, you can see traffic growth like this graph below from one of our SEO clients:
Example client’s SEO traffic growing from blogging
And during the training, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process we use to develop “SEO Friendly” blog content — including:
- How to find the best keywords for blog articles (top 2 strategies)
- The best way to install a blog on your website so you maximize the SEO benefits from the blog articles (if you do this incorrectly, then all your hard work could be a waste)
- How long your blog articles need to be in order to rank high in Google
- How often you need to be blogging (and why)
- And more…
Step 7. Tracking Your ROI from SEO
Finally, if you’re going to take the time (or invest the money) to improve your SEO, you’ll want to make sure you’re getting a return on your investment — right?
When you attend the training, you’ll discover:
- How to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track your SEO results
- Our favorite keyword ranking tracking tool
- The 4 key SEO metrics you must be tracking
And then I’ll walk you through a step-by-step SEO Website Audit Checklist, so you’ll know exactly where you need to focus your efforts for maximum return on investment.
And then, I’ll answer any questions you have during the Live Q&A.
Note: this training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
Here’s Everything You’re Getting
- 90-minute LIVE webinar training to get your website ranking in Google, updated for Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird & Mobile Friendly updates.
- Screen-by-screen demonstration of how to optimize your website for Google, as well as how to fix errors preventing your website from ranking.
- Professional SEO templates and tools we use to get our clients’ websites ranking in Google
- Interactive Q&A so you get answers to all of your SEO questions
- Lifetime access to the recording and slides
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to SEO… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior SEO knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how SEO works than most so-called experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to “tune-up” your website in-house. You’ll be learning the same process and using the same tools we use to optimize websites for our clients.
- If you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company… You’ll learn how SEO really works, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong SEO company.
- And if you already hired an SEO company… You’ll find out whether your SEO company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- And if you provide SEO services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest SEO best practices, plus tools we use to manage SEO campaigns for clients.
I’ll be covering both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
The investment for the training is $97, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of training to get your website ranking higher in Google.
Click the button below to reserve your spot
P.S. If you want to get more traffic from Google, I strongly recommend you attend this training.
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it…
Read what other business owners have said about my SEO training:
I’ve noticed my Google rankings moving up and right now I’m at the #1 position for my most important keyword in my area. I’m now receiving phone calls from my listing, and I just started working on a case that came in directly from Google+ Local. This case has more than paid for the program!
Before I started working with Main Street ROI, my website was nowhere to be found. I knew there were potential clients searching for my services, but since no one could find my website, I was not getting any new business. Main Street ROI showed me how to improve my website and gave me other strategies that caused my website to be noticed. Today, my website is the very first listing for many keywords and I’m getting phone calls every day from prospective clients. I highly recommend Main Street ROI to any business owner seeking to increase its business from internet exposure.
Just a few weeks ago, when people were searching for a dentist in our area, our practice was nowhere to be found. I’ve followed all of the steps, and it’s already working! Previously we were on the 3rd page of Google for our keyword terms, and now we’re on the first page for most of our keywords, including dentist, dental office, and dental care.
I had doubts Main Street ROI’s local SEO training would show me anything I didn’t already know because I had done a lot of local SEO research already. But I’m so happy I decided to give it a shot. I now have a complete understanding of how to get my Google+ Local pages ranked #1 and in just a few months I’ve seen great results!
It was only 4 days ago I purchased the training from you and now as of tonight I made the first page in my market which is York, Pennsylvania. I realize I still have a lot of work to do but WOW I am excited that in such a short time that I made the first page I am now #3 which hey not shabby and I am confident that #1 is within reach.
After just 1 month, I started ranking in Google and I’ve already gained 2 new clients! I would recommend Main Street ROI’s training to anybody who’s just getting started with online marketing. I’ve already made my money back from these 2 clients.
Click the button below to reserve your spot for $97.
P.P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, simply contact our friendly customer support and you will be promptly given a full refund.