Register for Live Training:
“Introduction to SEO Analytics”
Thursday, August 21st: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about SEO Analytics.
You know the saying: “You can only improve what you measure.” This is true with everything, but proper measurement is often the difference between success and failure when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO).
How many of these questions can you answer with total clarity and confidence?
Consider these facts:
- Which keywords are you ranking for? (And are your rankings going up or down?)
- How much traffic are you getting from SEO? (And is it growing or shrinking?)
- How many leads and sales have you generated from SEO? (And are those numbers going up or down?)
- Which websites are linking to your website? (And is your backlink profile safe, or are your links unnatural and you’re at risk of a Google penalty?)
If you can answer all of these questions, then you hold the keys to SEO success. But if you can’t answer all of these questions, you’re flying blind with your SEO. (And unfortunately, the vast majority of business owners cannot answer these questions…)
Well, the good news is that answering these questions is actually pretty easy once you’re using the right tools and techniques. And during this live training, I’ll quickly bring you up to speed…
Here’s what we’ll be covering together:
1. Key SEO Metrics to Track
I’ll outline the top metrics you should be tracking, including:
- Keyword rankings
- Changes in keyword rankings
- Website traffic from SEO
- SEO website traffic trends, month over month
- Leads generated from SEO
- Revenue generated from SEO
- Quantity of inbound links
- Diversity of inbound links
- And more…
2. How to Track Your SEO Metrics
First, I’ll cover the basics by showing you how to use Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to analyze your SEO performance. But in order to fully monitor and manage your SEO performance, you’ll also need to use some additional tools. During the training, I’ll show you all of the SEO tools we use here at Main Street ROI to optimize search rankings for our clients.
- How to track your SEO rankings over time, including our recommended tool for tracking 100’s of keyword rankings per month
- How to monitor Google+ Local SEO rankings
- How to track which SEO keywords are driving traffic (even though Google Analytics shows “not provided” for nearly all of your SEO keyword data)
- How to track online and offline leads generated from SEO (including phone calls)
- How to track revenue generated directly from SEO (both online and offline transactions)
- How often you should be tracking your different SEO metrics
- And more…
3. Take Action Checklist
I’ll summarize the next steps in a simple checklist for you, so it’ll be crystal clear what to do next.
4. Live Q&A and Reviews
Finally, we’ll open it up to some Live Q&A – and if you’re interested I’ll even analyze your website’s SEO Analytics live. (Live reviews are limited to 3 – if you want me to review your accounts during the training, let us know after you register for the training.)
The session will run for 90 minutes (including Q&A), plus you’ll also get access to the recording.
Cost is $79, which buys you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of step-by-step SEO Analytics training to help you manage your SEO with greater clarity and confidence.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
P.S. Why am I charging $79? Keeps the group smaller, so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions about SEO Analytics and help you get setup properly.
I promise that by going through this training, you’ll gain a newfound clarity and confidence in your SEO. And I trust this $79 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our live trainings:
Kathy Walsh | Philadelphia, PA
Very informative training. Highly recommended!
This session was excellent. I am very happy I have joined this informative session. Phil’s integrity showed right through the session. Thank you so much.
Mike Shirley | United Kingdom
The training was focused and to the point. Well done!
Kate Moody | Springville, NY
Well organized, relevant and with plenty of time left for Q&A. Great job!
No hype, to the point, and practical!
L.K. | Fort Myers, FL
The entire experience was first-class. The content was presented in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner. The speaker was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Drew Hudgins | Cadiz, Kentucky
Very thorough and practical training. You know it’s great training when it gets you excited and inspires you to go put the knowledge to practice right away.
Jorge Diaz | Managing Director
Best money I’ve spent on training. You nailed what I needed. I would recommend it, definitely. Feel free to publish my comments.
Excellent training! Covered basics quickly, and then went wide and deep on topics. Very responsive to audience questions. Great value for the time invested.
Click the button below to register now for only $79:
P.P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk to register now because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.