Search Marketing Job (Remote, Part-Time to Full-Time)
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We are rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and seasoned Search Marketing Analyst to help with SEO and/or Google Ads for client campaigns.
The ideal candidate has experience with both SEO and Google Ads, but we are also hiring separately for SEO and Google Ads if you only have experience with 1 of the 2.
At least 3 years of recent experience with SEO and/or Google Ads management is REQUIRED.
For SEO, this is a perfect match for you if have experience with all of the following:
- Conducting SEO audits
- Performing keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Local SEO
- Content marketing
- Building links and citations
- Google Analytics
For Google Ads, this is a perfect match if you:
- Consider yourself an expert setting up and managing advertising campaigns in Google
- Have experience using Google Ads Editor
- Have experience with both e-commerce and lead generation campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of how to manage bids, keywords, targeting, and ads
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and remote. We’re headquartered in New York but we have team members across the USA.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- For SEO, the role of this position is to perform SEO audits, conduct keyword research, document and implement on-page SEO edits (title tags, meta descriptions, etc), and develop monthly SEO plans for clients.
- For Google Ads, the role of this position is to set up and manage client advertising campaigns in Google Ads. Projects will mostly include keyword research, competitor research, ad copywriting, bid management, keyword management, targeting management, and monthly reporting.
- This position will require phone calls and emails with our team members, as well as prospective clients and active clients.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject line: Your Name – Search Marketing Analyst
In your email, provide the following information:
- List how many years of experience you have with each of the following: SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- What tool(s) do you use to perform a digital marketing audit?