Register for Live Training:
“How to Profit with Retargeting!”
Friday, April 24th: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Did you know that the majority of your website visitors will abandon your website… never to return again?
It’s true… Countless studies have shown that anywhere from 70% to 99% of website visitors will leave your website, without purchasing your products or providing contact information…
And if you can’t get these prospects to come back, then most of your online marketing efforts are worthless…
Good news: You can bring those website visitors back, and convert them into leads and customers, with retargeting!
What Is Retargeting?
Retargeting is a type of online advertising that allows you to show banner ads to people who have already visited your website but left without purchasing your products and providing their contact information. With retargeting, you can show your banner ads to these people as they visit other websites online.
In my opinion, retargeting is 1 type of advertising EVERY business should be using. And if you’re not already using retargeting, you’re missing out…
3 Reasons to Get Started with Retargeting
Here are 3 reasons why should be using retargeting, no matter what industry you’re in…
1. Super Targeted, Effective Advertising
With retargeting, you’re only showing banner ads to people who have already visited your website. This is as targeting as advertising gets, which makes it very effective. Basically, you can use retargeting to follow up with these website visitors, until they convert them into leads and customers.
2. Very Affordable
Because you’re showing banner ads to such a targeted audience, retargeting is very affordable. In most cases, the clicks are less than a dollar. And as a result, retargeting typically has the highest return on investment (ROI) of any online advertising.
3. Enhance Your Brand Image
Every time your website visitor sees your ads, your brand gains traction and recognition. With retargeting, you can advertise your business on top websites like CNN.com, Fox.com, ABC.com, NBC.com, NYTimes.com… for dirt cheap. And you’ll project an impressive brand image to your prospects and customers!
I want you to using retargeting, too…
And that’s why I’m hosting this step-by-step training: to show you how to do it right…
Step-By-Step Retargeting Training
During this live training, I’ll be covering both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- Which Retargeting Ad Platforms You Should Use, Based on Your Budget & Type of Business
- How and Where to Get Beautiful Banner Ads Created (on a Budget)
- How “Offline” Local Small Businesses Can Profit With Retargeting
- 3 Key Ingredients of Banner Ads That Sell
- E-Commerce Retargeting Best Practices & Mistakes to Avoid
- An Advanced Retargeting Technique That Allows You to Ethically Steal Your Competitors’ BEST Prospects
- Google Remarketing Tips, including the “Remarketing Lists for Search Ads” Feature
- Facebook Retargeting: Recommended Settings to Maximize Your ROI
- How to Use “Facebook Custom Audiences” to Laser-Target Your Ideal Customers on Facebook
- How to Track Your Return on Investment (ROI) from Retargeting
- Step-By-Step Checklist to Get Started with Retargeting
- And More…
Is This for You?
- If you’re new to retargeting… You’ll get a complete step-by-step blueprint to get your retargeting campaigns up and running, so you get more leads and customers.
- If you’re already using retargeting… You’ll learn advanced retargeting tactics, including how you can ethically steal your competitors’ best customers by combining retargeting with another little-known online advertising platform.
- If you provide marketing services to clients… You’ll get practical information to help you provide retargeting services to your clients. Retargeting is a valuable add-on service that can dramatically improve your clients’ return on investment from digital marketing.
And then after the step-by-step training, I’ll open it up for questions.
During the Q&A, I’ll help you think through your retargeting campaigns and I’ll answer any questions you have about retargeting platforms, banner ads, segmenting, or any other topics.
Please note that this live training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll be able to answer all of your questions.
Access to the Recording
You’ll also get access to the presentation recording and slides, so you can review at your convenience in case you’re unable to attend the live training for any reason. And you’ll have access to the training forever.
Here’s Everything You’re Getting
- 90-minute webinar training to help you get more leads and customers with retargeting
- Live Q&A so you get answers to all of your questions.
- Access to the recording and slides
The investment for the training is $7, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of training to help you get more leads and customers with retargeting.
How to Register and Attend
The live training is hosted via GoToWebinar, so you can attend from the convenience of your home or office. To register, click the “Register Now” button below. You’ll receive a confirmation email from me, Phil Frost, and you’ll also receive a reminder in advance of the live training. Within 48 hours of the training, you’ll receive access to the recording via email.
Click the button below to register now for only $7:
P.S. Why am I charging $7? Keeps the group smaller, so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
I trust this $7 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our live trainings: