There’s an overwhelming number of options to choose from in Google Ads with new features announced all the time. Join Fred Vallaeys, former Google Ads Evangelist, and Co-Founding CEO of Optmyzr, to learn how to take advantage of new capabilities to grow your company with pay-per-click advertising.
When you join you will learn about:
- Responsive Search Ads: how to set up new tests quickly and how to properly measure results
- Close variant keywords: how to use reports to make sure your ads are targeted to the most relevant
- Smart bidding: how to use new controls like seasonality bid adjustments to hit your cost per acquisition (CPA) and return on ad spend (ROAS) goals
- Attribution models: how to choose an attribution model that will prevent an account blow up
- Ad Scripts: how to find scripts you can copy-and-paste to automate your account
Plus, Fred will available for live Q&A at the end. We hope you’ll join us live!
Here’s What You Need to Do Next
Enter your contact details in the form below. This will register you and you’ll get dial in instructions in a follow up email.
Privacy is important to us, we will not share or sell your information to any other organization.
Please note upon registration you will also receive a complimentary subscription to Phil Frost’s “Main Street Marketing Tips” newsletter.
About the “Master Your Marketing” Webinar Series
The Master Your Marketing Webinar Series provides businesses with up-to-date, actionable digital marketing advice from thought leaders in the digital marketing industry. On a monthly basis, we’re inviting marketing experts to share trends and best practices with our audience of small business owners. By registering, you’ll receive marketing tips and offers from our sponsors via email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
About Main Street ROI
Main Street ROI is a digital marketing agency based in New York City. Since 2010, Main Street ROI has helped thousands of small businesses create profitable digital marketing campaigns. Main Street ROI’s marketing and business advice has been featured in: