Sorry, Registration For This Class Has Closed
Register For Live Online Class:
Mastering Your Metrics:
“How To Track ALL Of Your Marketing
Results, So You Maximize Your ROI!”
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE marketing metrics masterclass.
We designed “Mastering Your Metrics” to help you get all of your tracking systems up and running quickly, so you can start tracking all of your marketing channels and improve your results ASAP.
Scroll down to learn all about the class, and click “Register Now” to place your refundable deposit and secure one of the 20 available spots.
Is This Right For You?
We created this course for business owners, marketing managers and marketing consultants.
Based on feedback and discussions, we found that most people could not answer “YES” to all of the 4 following questions.
And we designed Mastering Your Metrics to help you answer all 4 questions with total confidence…
About “Mastering Your Metrics”
Mastering Your Metrics is an online training course taught via live webinar sessions with Q&A. And in addition to the training sessions, you’ll also receive hands-on implementation assistance and 1-on-1 consulting.
The class is limited to just 20 students because of the amount of personal attention we give to each student.
Class starts Wednesday, April 5, 2017 and there are 4 sessions of live online trainings, as well as a Tracking Audit, technical assistance from our web developers, and a strategy consultation with me, Phil Frost.
Mastering Your Metrics is a 100% online class, so you’ll attend from the convenience of your office or home via your internet connection.
And if you aren’t able to attend all of the live sessions, you’ll get access to the recordings, so you can go through the training on your own schedule.
At the end of the class, you’ll have your tracking systems set up properly. As a result, you’ll know what’s working and what’s not, and you’ll have a clear plan to improve grow your business and improve your marketing ROI!
Here’s What We Cover in the Class…
Each session, we’ll cover a major aspect of tracking, so that by the end of the 4 sessions, you’ll be fully up to speed on all of our best practices.
- Session #1. Tracking Your Traffic
- Session #2. Tracking Your Leads
- Session #3. Tracking Your Sales
- Session #4. Advanced Topics & Reporting/Analysis
Tracking Your Traffic
(Wednesday, April 5)
During this first session, we’ll cover how to track all the different types of traffic that you may be driving to your website, and I’ll give an introduction to the top-level marketing metrics you need to be tracking.
Then, I’ll lay the foundation with an introduction to Google Analytics, including:
- How to set up your Google Analytics account and add the code to your website
- How to link up Google Analytics with Search Console
- How to link up Google Analytics with Google AdWords
Then we’ll dive into how to track each marketing channel, and you’ll learn:
- How to use the URL Builder to track all of your traffic sources in Google Analytics
- How to use “vanity URLs” to track offline radio, print, or TV campaigns in Google Analytics
Plus, we’ll go over the specific metrics you should be focused on for each type of traffic (SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Email, Social, etc).
And during the Live Q&A, I’ll answer any questions you have about tracking traffic.
Here’s what one of our past students had to say about our Google Analytics training:
You make Google Analytics easier, so I feel more confident and more likely to use it as a tool… Excellent training! Covered basics quickly, and then went wide and deep on topics. Very responsive to audience questions. Great value for the time invested.
(Wednesday, April 12)
During this session, I’ll show you how to track leads from all of your marketing activities.
There are 3 main types of leads (webform submissions, phone calls, and in-person visits), and I’ll show you how to track all of them…
- How to set up Google Analytics goals to track webform leads (Destination Goals)
- How to set up Event tracking for forms without a thank-you page
- How to track phone calls with Dynamic Number Insertion
- Recommended phone call tracking tools
- How to track phone calls to the keyword and ad level with Google AdWords
- How to use Google AdWords GCLID import into your CRM or spreadsheet to track the source of offline sales
- How to use dynamic lead source fields to input data into your CRM or spreadsheets
Then, I’ll show you how to run Lead Generation reports, including:
- Recommended reports in Google Analytics
- Reports in Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing
- How to analyze your Goal Funnel / Flow in Google Analytics to see where visitors are dropping off, so you can improve conversion rates
And finally, I’ll give an introduction to how to Optimize your lead generation, including:
- Introduction to A/B split-testing
- Recommended split-testing tools
And during the Live Q&A, I’ll answer any questions you have about tracking leads…
(Wednesday, April 19)
During this week, I’ll show you how to track sales from your website.
And I’ll show you have to track both online and offline sales…
If you’re generating sales online, then you’ll learn:
- How to set up E-commerce Analytics
- How to track the revenue you’re generating from SEO and different channels
- Which products are selling the most, and are trending up vs. down over time
- And more…
And if you’re generating sales OFFLINE, you’ll learn:
- How to track the source of sales from webform leads, phone calls and in-person visits
- How to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs to track sales
- How to use coupon codes to track in-person sales
- Which CRM programs we recommend, and which may be right for you
And I’ll walk you through specific examples and case studies to show you how this type of online-to-offline tracking works.
And during the Live Q&A, I’ll answer any questions you have about tracking customer acquisition.
Advanced Topics & Reporting
(Wednesday, April 26)
In the final session, we’ll dive into some more advanced topics, and then I’ll help you identify your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so you can report on the RIGHT metrics on an ongoing basis.
In terms of advanced topics, we’ll cover…
- Attribution: how to track leads and sales back to the traffic source, and the different types of attribution you can use (first click or last click)
- Note: this is why different tracking tools can give you different results!
- Cross-domain tracking: how to track leads and sales across more than one website
- Cross-device tracking: how to track leads and sales across computers and mobile devices
And then for reporting, we’ll cover:
- Top recommended Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how to pick the most important metrics to track for YOUR business
- Which reports we recommend creating, and a recommended schedule for how often to create different reports
- How to create a KPI Dashboard, and different tools and recommendations for how to track your KPIs over time
And at this point, I will have shared with you all of my tracking best practices. But I want to make sure that you have a solid plan in place to succeed over the long term. And that’s why I’m also giving you a 1-on-1 strategy call…
The investment for Mastering Your Metrics is $997, and here’s a recap of everything you’re getting:
- 4 LIVE online workshops with LIVE Q&A
- Lifetime access to the video recordings, if you can’t attend live
- Bonus #1: Complete Tracking Audit (normally $300)
- Bonus #2: 3 Hours of Technical Implementation Help (normally $300)
- Bonus #3: 1-on-1 Strategy Consultation (normally $250)
To reserve your spot, we require a $99 refundable deposit.
Remember, Marketing Your Metrics is limited to 20 attendees because of the intense amount of personal attention we give to each of our students.
So if you’re interested in attending, we recommend you place your deposit today.
Register Now with a $99 Refundable Deposit
Click the button below to secure your spot:
Here’s What Happens Next
Once you place your $99 refundable deposit, our Client Operations Manager, Andrea Rozman, will contact you to schedule a brief 15-minute consultation with me, Phil Frost.
During this call, I will answer any questions you have about the class and make sure we can help you get the results you’re looking for.
After we speak on the phone, if we both decide it’s a good fit and you want to move forward, we will finalize your enrollment and charge the remaining balance ($898) to your card.
But if you decide not to enroll in the class, for any reason, we will refund your $99 deposit.
There’s absolutely no risk to claim your spot right now.
Satisfaction Guarantee / Refund Policy
First of all, your deposit is refundable. So if you aren’t accepted into the class, you’ll get your $99 back.
And if you are accepted into the class, you’re covered by our money-back guarantee.
Here’s how it works…
We’ll let you attend the entire first week of class with no risk. If you aren’t completely thrilled, for any reason, then let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your total investment.
In other words, you can test-drive the class for the first full week, with absolutely no obligation. You’ll have up to the end of the day on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 to claim your full refund if you’re not completely satisfied for any reason.
So as you can see, there’s no risk to reserve your spot right now.
Click the button below to register now a $99 refundable deposit.
To Your Success!
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S.Here’s what some of our past attendees had to say about our live trainings:
Very thorough and easy to understand instructions, plus the tools are amazing.
| Costa Mesa, California
Phil always has some great advice on things that I need help with… I took a valuable seminar given by him yesterday. He literally laid out all the tactics in a worksheet. Good stuff. Thanks Phil.
There was so much good information and Phil walks you through everything.
Very informative, with very thorough explanations.
Very thorough and practical training. You know it’s great training when it gets you excited and inspires you to go put the knowledge to practice right away.
No hype, to the point, and practical!
Every time I hear or read something that Phil writes, I learn something useful relating to some aspect of my business. I highly recommend not only this webinar, but any other webinar Phil has done!
The content was well presented and highly actionable. Whether you’re a small business owner or large enterprise manager you’ll walk away with information that’s game changing for your business. I highly recommend Main Street ROIs webinars.
Best money I’ve spent on training. You nailed what I needed. I would recommend it, definitely. Feel free to publish my comments.
P.P.S. Remember, we can only take 20 students for this class due to intense amount of 1-on-1 time and attention we provide to each student.
So, if you want to join the class, I recommend you place your $99 refundable deposit right now, while it’s fresh in your mind — and then Andrea will get your 15-minute consultation on the calendar ASAP.
Click the button below to register now a $99 refundable deposit.