Step-By-Step Video Training:
“The Local SEO Formula”
Hi, it’s Phil from Main Street ROI.
If you want more local customers, I recommend you sign up for my Local SEO course.
Hundreds of businesses have used this simple, but effective formula to get on the first page of Google — in as little as 30 days.
Scroll down to learn more, and then click the “Add to Cart” button to get started.
What is Local SEO?
Local search engine optimization — or “Local SEO” — is the process of getting your website ranking in the local search results.
This training will focus exclusively on Google+ Local (formerly known as Google Places).
6 Reasons to Invest in Local SEO
Here are 6 reasons why local SEO represents a powerful marketing opportunity for local businesses…
1. Local Search is Booming
More and more consumers are using search engines to find local businesses on their computers and mobile phones. Here are the stats, according to Google:
- 20% of search queries are for local businesses
- 40% of mobile searches are for local businesses
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
When you follow my best practices, you’ll get your business in front of more prospects than ever before…
2. Huge Exposure
Google is giving local businesses top placement in the search results. For many searches, Google shows local “map” results ABOVE the ads and non-local search results. This means you can get huge exposure for your business in your local area when you follow my Local SEO best practices.
3. It’s a Level Playing Field
By showcasing local business listings so prominently, Google has really leveled the playing field for local businesses. For example, instead of competing with MetLife.com, a local life insurance agent competes with the other agents in her neighborhood.
4. Weak Competition
I’ve been teaching Local SEO best practices for 4 years now, and even today, the vast majority of businesses are NOT following Local SEO best practices. Competition in the local search results is still pretty weak, compared to the regular non-local search results. And this is a great opportunity for you…
5. FAST Rankings
Because competition is weak, you can get really fast rankings with local SEO. compared with the regular organic listings. I’ve helped hundreds of businesses gain top rankings, often in as little as 30 days. (And at the bottom of this page, I’ve included some comments from a handful of our customers and clients.)
And of course…
6. FREE Traffic
Best of all, when you’re ranking at the top of Google, you get free traffic and free customers. SEO is truly one of the best investments you can make in your business.
And here’s a preview of what I cover in the 90-minute video training:
The 4 Steps to Get Ranked #1 in Google+ Local
Step 1. Keywords
The first step with local SEO, as with any other type of SEO campaign, is to identify the right keywords to target.
And when you sign up, you’ll discover:
- Recommended keyword tools (free and paid)
- How to identify the red hot “buyer” keywords in your market
- 2 techniques to spy on your competitors’ best keywords
- And more…
Step 2. Optimization
If you aren’t already set up with a Google+ Local listing, you’ll need to create your profile and verify your ownership. Then, incorporate your keywords into the categories and description fields of your profile, so Google knows which keywords should trigger your business listing to appear in the local results.
Sign up today, and you’ll discover:
- How to find the best Categories to include on your Google+ Local listing
- Common Google+ Local “over-optimization” mistakes to avoid
- The 2 things you MUST edit on your website for Local SEO
- And more…
Step 3. Citations
“Citations” are one of the biggest factors determining your local search rankings. Citations are mentions of your company’s name, address, and phone number on other websites. And the best way to build citations is to submit your business information to directories.
When you sign up, you’ll discover:
- The Top 30 FREE directories you should get listed in, right away
- A helpful free tool for conducting a “Citation Audit”
- A service we use for getting high-quality citations (for less than you’d expect)
- And more…
Step 4. Reviews
The fourth step to boost your local rankings is to get reviews. Make it a habit to ask satisfied customers to post reviews for your business on your Google+ Local profile.
Sign up today, and you’ll discover:
- Google’s Do’s and Don’ts for soliciting reviews (bend these rules at your own risk…)
- The BEST time to ask customers for reviews – and the exact language we recommend you use
- How to get customer reviews using postcards (you’ll get a sample postcard template you can edit, print and hand to customers in-person)
- How to get customer reviews via email (you’ll get a sample email template you can copy/paste)
- What to do if you can’t get customer reviews (because you’re just getting started in business OR because you’re in an industry like psychotherapy where your customers don’t want to give you reviews) – don’t worry, I’ve got the solution for you
- And more…
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Local SEO… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior Local SEO knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than most so-called SEO experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your Local SEO in-house. Doing your own Local SEO can be a very smart decision on your part. The good news is that Local SEO is actually pretty easy to implement. You don’t need to have a lot of technical skills. As proof, I’ve trained 100’s of small business owners how to setup and manage their own Local SEO. (You can see some of their comments below).
- If you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company… You’ll learn how Local SEO really works, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong SEO company.
- And if you already hired an SEO company… You’ll find out whether your SEO company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide SEO services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest Local SEO best practices, plus tools and services we use to manage Local SEO campaigns for clients.
I cover both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
The investment is $7, which gets you instant access to the online video training, so you can review it at your convenience, as many times as you want.
Click the button below to gain instant access to this training for only $7:
P.S. If you want to get more local customers, I strongly recommend you sign up today. You’ll learn how to start getting free customers from Google+ Local in as little as 30 days.
I trust this $7 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it…
Read what other business owners have said about my Local SEO training:
Family Law and Divorce Mediation Office of Barney Connaughton
I’ve noticed my Google rankings moving up and right now I’m at the #1 position for my most important keyword in my area. I’m now receiving phone calls from my listing, and I just started working on a case that came in directly from Google+ Local. This case has more than paid for the program!
Principal of Peter T. Roach & Associates, P.C.
Before I started working with Main Street ROI, my website was nowhere to be found. I knew there were potential clients searching for my services, but since no one could find my website, I was not getting any new business. Main Street ROI showed me how to improve my website and gave me other strategies that caused my website to be noticed. Today, my website is the very first listing for many keywords and I’m getting phone calls every day from prospective clients. I highly recommend Main Street ROI to any business owner seeking to increase its business from internet exposure.
Fair Lawn Dental Care
Just a few weeks ago, when people were searching for a dentist in our area, our practice was nowhere to be found. I’ve followed all of the steps, and it’s already working! Previously we were on the 3rd page of Google for our keyword terms, and now we’re on the first page for most of our keywords, including dentist, dental office, and dental care.
Founder of Cornerstone SEO
“I had doubts Main Street ROI’s local SEO training would show me anything I didn’t already know because I had done a lot of local SEO research already. But I’m so happy I decided to give it a shot. I now have a complete understanding of how to get my Google+ Local pages ranked #1 and in just a few months I’ve seen great results!”
Owner of Neff’s Lock, Safe & Security, Inc.
It was only 4 days ago I purchased the training from you and now as of tonight I made the first page in my market which is York, Pennsylvania. I realize I still have a lot of work to do but WOW I am excited that in such a short time that I made the first page I am now #3 which hey not shabby and I am confident that #1 is within reach.
After just 1 month, I started ranking in Google and I’ve already gained 2 new clients! I would recommend Main Street ROI’s training to anybody who’s just getting started with online marketing. I’ve already made my money back from these 2 clients.
Click the button below to get The Local SEO Formula for only $7:
P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.