Register for Live Training
“The Local SEO Formula”
Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about local search engine optimization.
During this training, I’ll show you exactly how to get your business on the first page of Google’s local results, in as little as 30 days.
This is one of our most popular courses, and we’ve updated it for September 2017 with our latest best practices and recommendations.
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 people to sign up, you’ll receive an in-depth Local SEO Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to get all the details, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
What is Local SEO?
Local search engine optimization — or “Local SEO” — is the process of getting your website ranking in the local search results.
This training will focus exclusively on Google My Business (formerly known as Google Places and Google+ Local).
6 Reasons to Invest in Local SEO
Here are 6 reasons why local SEO represents a powerful marketing opportunity for local businesses…
1. Local Search is Booming
More and more consumers are using search engines to find local businesses on their computers and mobile phones. Here are the stats, according to Google:
- 20% of search queries are for local businesses
- 40% of mobile searches are for local businesses
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
When you follow my best practices, you’ll get your business in front of more prospects than ever before…
2. Huge Exposure
Google is giving local businesses top placement in the search results. For many searches, Google shows local “map” results ABOVE the ads and non-local search results. This means you can get huge exposure for your business in your local area when you follow my Local SEO best practices.
3. It’s a Level Playing Field
By showcasing local business listings so prominently, Google has really leveled the playing field for local businesses. For example, instead of competing with MetLife.com, a local life insurance agent competes with the other agents in her neighborhood.
4. Weak Competition
I’ve been teaching Local SEO best practices for 6 years now, and even today, the vast majority of businesses are NOT following Local SEO best practices. Competition in the local search results is still pretty weak, compared to the regular non-local search results. And this is a great opportunity for you…
5. FAST Rankings
Because competition is weak, you can get really fast rankings with local SEO. compared with the regular organic listings. I’ve helped hundreds of businesses gain top rankings, often in as little as 30 days. (And at the bottom of this page, I’ve included some comments from a handful of our customers and clients.)
And of course…
6. FREE Traffic
Best of all, when you’re ranking at the top of Google, you get free traffic and free customers. SEO is truly one of the best investments you can make in your business.
And here’s a preview of what I’ll cover during the training:
The 4 Steps to Get Ranked #1 in Google My Business
Step 1. Keywords
The first step with local SEO, as with any other type of SEO campaign, is to identify the right keywords to target.
And when you sign up, you’ll discover:
- Recommended keyword tools (free and paid)
- How to identify the red hot “buyer” keywords in your market
- 2 techniques to spy on your competitors’ best keywords
- Our top recommended tool for tracking LOCAL keyword rankings
- And more…
Step 2. Optimization
If you aren’t already set up with a Google My Business listing, you’ll need to create your profile and verify your ownership. Then, incorporate your keywords into the categories and description fields of your profile, so Google knows which keywords should trigger your business listing to appear in the local results. Plus, I’ll show you the specific edits you’ll need to make to your website to boost your local rankings.
Here are some of the optimization tips and techniques I’ll share during this training:
- How to quickly find the best Categories to include on your Google My Business listing
- Common Google My Business “over-optimization” mistakes to avoid
- The 2 most important edits you must make to your website for Local SEO
- How to make your website “mobile friendly”
- And more…
Step 3. Citations
“Citations” are one of the biggest factors determining your local search rankings. Citations are mentions of your company’s name, address, and phone number on other websites. And the best way to build citations is to submit your business information to directories.
During this live training, I’ll share:
- The Top 30 FREE directories you should get listed in, right away
- A helpful free tool for conducting a “Citation Audit”
- Our latest recommendation for getting high-quality citations (for less than you’d expect)
- And more…
Step 4. Reviews
The fourth step to boost your local rankings is to get reviews. Make it a habit to ask satisfied customers to post reviews for your business on your Google My Business profile.
During the training, I’ll reveal:
- Google’s Do’s and Don’ts for soliciting reviews (bend these rules at your own risk…)
- The BEST time to ask customers for reviews – and the exact language we recommend you use
- How to get customer reviews using postcards (you’ll get a sample postcard template you can edit, print and hand to customers in-person)
- How to get customer reviews via email (you’ll get a sample email template you can copy/paste)
- What to do if you can’t get customer reviews (because you’re just getting started in business OR because you’re in an industry like psychotherapy where your customers don’t want to give you reviews) – don’t worry, I’ve got the solution for you
- And more…
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Local SEO… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior Local SEO knowledge in this training. And by the end of our 90 minutes together, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than most so-called SEO experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your Local SEO in-house. Doing your own Local SEO can be a very smart decision on your part. The good news is that Local SEO is actually pretty easy to implement. You don’t need to have a lot of technical skills. As proof, I’ve trained 100’s of small business owners how to setup and manage their own Local SEO. (You can see some of their comments below).
- If you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company… You’ll learn how Local SEO really works, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong SEO company.
- And if you already hired an SEO company… You’ll find out whether your SEO company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide SEO services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest Local SEO best practices, plus tools and services we use to manage Local SEO campaigns for clients.
I cover both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
And then, I’ll answer any questions you have during the Live Q&A
Note: this training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
The investment for the training is $97, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of training to help you get ranked in Google’s local results.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Special Bonus for First 10 Customers!
In-depth Local SEO Audit ($300 Value)
Finally, in addition to giving you my best practices, I also want to make sure you’re successfully implementing my proven Local SEO strategies. And that’s why we’re offering in-depth Local SEO Audits for the first 10 people to register. You’ll receive a written 5-10 page document with grades for each aspect of your Local SEO, and specific recommendations for how you can improve. This is a $300 value available to the first 10 customers who sign up.
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S If you want to get more local customers, I strongly recommend you attend this training. I’ll show you how to start getting free customers from Google My Business in as little as 30 days.
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it…
Read what other business owners have said about my Local SEO training:
Senior Marketing Associate, Bakery on Main[blockquote align=”left”] SEO webinar was very informative and the instructor was very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.[/blockquote][/three_fourth_last]
Internet Marketing Manager, Quest Diagnostics
Director & Co-Founder, Kids’ Music Round
Family Law and Divorce Mediation Office of Barney Connaughton
Principal of Peter T. Roach & Associates, P.C.
Fair Lawn Dental Care
Founder of Cornerstone SEO
Owner of Neff’s Lock, Safe & Security, Inc.
Click the button below to reserve your spot for $97.
P.P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, simply contact our friendly customer support any time within the next 365 days and you will be promptly given a full refund.