Register for Live Training:
“Introduction to Google Analytics”
Thursday, January 9, 2020: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about Google Analytics.
This is one of our most popular courses, and we’ve updated it for 2020 with our latest best practices and recommendations.
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 to register, you’ll receive an expert Google Analytics Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now!” button to sign up.
Why Google Analytics?
You know the saying: “You can only improve what you measure.”
This is true with everything, and proper measurement is often the difference between success and failure when it comes to marketing.
How many of these questions can you answer with total clarity and confidence?
- How much website traffic are you getting? (And is it growing or shrinking?)
- Where is your website traffic coming from? (And are the different sources growing or shrinking?)
- What are people doing on your website? (Where are they clicking – and are they doing what you want them to do?)
- Where is your “sales funnel” breaking down? (What are the biggest “holes in your bucket” that you need to plug?)
If you can answer these questions, then you hold the keys to online marketing success. But if you can’t answer these questions, you’re flying blind. (And unfortunately, the vast majority of business owners cannot answer these questions…)
Well, the good news is that answering these questions is actually pretty easy, thanks to Google Analytics. And during this live training, I’ll quickly bring you up to speed…
Here’s what we’ll be covering together:
1. How to Set Up Google Analytics
- Screen-by-screen demonstration of how to set up your account
- What type of Google Analytics account you should be using
- How to add the code to your website
- How to set up Goals
- How to set up e-commerce analytics (this is critical if you sell products on your website)
- How to link up Google Analytics with Search Console
- How to link up Google Analytics with Google Ads
2. How to Report on Your Key Metrics
- How to analyze traffic trends over time
- How to identify your top traffic sources
- How to find where your leads and sales are coming from
- How to measure your SEO results
- How to find where visitors are leaving your website
- How to interpret “bounce” rates
3. Take Action Checklist
I’ll summarize the next steps in a simple checklist for you, so it’ll be crystal clear what to do next.
4. Live Q&A
Finally, we’ll open it up to some Live Q&A, so you can get expert answers to your questions about Google Analytics.
The session runs for just over 90 minutes, plus you’ll also get access to the recording.
Cost is $97, which buys you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. There is no sales pitch. Just 90-minutes of step-by-step Google Analytics training to help you manage your marketing with greater clarity.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Special Bonus for First 10 Customers!
Google Analytics Audit ($300 Value)
Finally, in addition to giving you my best practices, I also want to make sure you’re successfully implementing Google Analytics best practices. And that’s why we’re offering a Google Analytics audit at no extra charge for the first 10 people to register for this training. You’ll receive a written document with notes for each aspect of your Google Analytics, and specific recommendations for how you can improve. This is a $300 value available to the first 10 customers who sign up.
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. Tracking is critical to your marketing success, and Google Analytics is an invaluable tool.
I promise that by going through this training, you’ll gain a newfound clarity and confidence in your marketing. And I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our live trainings:
You make Google Analytics easier, so I feel more confident and more likely to use it as a tool. Excellent training! Covered basics quickly, and then went wide and deep on topics. Very responsive to audience questions. Great value for the time invested.
Every time I hear or read something that Phil writes, I learn something useful relating to some aspect of my business. I highly recommend not only this webinar, but any other webinar Phil has done!
There was so much good information and Phil walks you through everything.
Phil is very knowledgable, thorough, and presents it in an easy to understand way.
No hype, to the point, and practical!
You nailed what I needed. I would recommend it, definitely. Feel free to publish my comments.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
P.P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, simply contact our friendly customer support any time within the next 365 days and you will be promptly given a full refund.