Congratulations, your Google Analytics checklist is on its way!
You will receive an email from me, Phil Frost (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the next 10 minutes with access to your checklist.
In the meantime, if you want even more Google Analytics tips and tricks, take advantage of the special offer below…
Because you just signed up for my Google Analytics checklist,
I’m offering you a special one-time discount on my top-selling Google Analytics video course.
To Your Success!
Step-By-Step Video Training:
“Introduction to Google Analytics”
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI.
You know the saying: “You can only improve what you measure.” This is true with everything, and proper measurement is often the difference between success and failure when it comes to marketing.
How many of these questions can you answer with total clarity and confidence?
- How much website traffic are you getting? (And is it growing or shrinking?)
- Where is your website traffic coming from? (And are the different sources growing or shrinking?)
- What are people doing on your website? (Where are they clicking – and are they doing what you want them to do?)
- Where is your “sales funnel” breaking down? (What are the biggest “holes in your bucket” that you need to plug?)
If you can answer these questions, then you hold the keys to online marketing success. But if you can’t answer these questions, you’re flying blind. (And unfortunately, the vast majority of business owners cannot answer these questions…)
Well, the good news is that answering these questions is actually pretty easy, thanks to Google Analytics. And during this recorded video training, I’ll quickly bring you up to speed…
Here’s what we’ll be covering together:
1. How to Set Up Google Analytics
- Screen-by-screen demonstration of how to set up your account
- What type of Google Analytics account you should be using
- How to add the code to your website
- How to set up Goals
- How to set up e-commerce analytics (this is critical if you sell products on your website)
- How to link up Google Analytics with Webmaster Tools
- How to link up Google Analytics with Google AdWords
2. How to Report on Your Key Metrics
- How to analyze traffic trends over time
- How to identify your top traffic sources
- How to find where your leads and sales are coming from
- How to measure your SEO results
- How to find where visitors are leaving your website
- How to interpret “bounce” rates
3. Take Action Checklist
I’ll summarize the next steps in a simple checklist for you, so it’ll be crystal clear what to do next.
The training session runs for 90 minutes, plus Q&A.
The regular price of this training is $97. But because you just signed up for my Google Analytics checklist, I’m offering you a special one-time discount, so you pay only $47 (which means you save $50!)
Regular Price: $97
Click the button below to save!
To Your Success,
P.S. Tracking is critical to your marketing success, and Google Analytics is an invaluable tool.
I promise that by going through this training, you’ll gain a newfound clarity and confidence in your online marketing. And I trust this $47 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
You make Google Analytics easier, so I feel more confident and more likely to use it as a tool… Excellent training! Covered basics quickly, and then went wide and deep on topics. Very responsive to audience questions. Great value for the time invested.
Kathy Walsh | Philadelphia, PA
Very informative training. Highly recommended!
This session was excellent. I am very happy I have joined this informative session. Phil’s integrity showed right through the session. Thank you so much.
Mike Shirley | United Kingdom
The training was focused and to the point. Well done!
Kate Moody | Springville, NY
Well organized, relevant and with plenty of time left for Q&A. Great job!
No hype, to the point, and practical!
L.K. | Fort Myers, FL
The entire experience was first-class. The content was presented in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner. The speaker was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Drew Hudgins | Cadiz, Kentucky
Very thorough and practical training. You know it’s great training when it gets you excited and inspires you to go put the knowledge to practice right away.
Jorge Diaz | Managing Director
Best money I’ve spent on training. You nailed what I needed. I would recommend it, definitely. Feel free to publish my comments.
P.P.P.S. This is a special one-time offer. If you decide to purchase this training later, you’ll pay the full price of $97. So why not order right now and save $50?
Remember, there’s no risk to sign up today because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee. That means if you’re not satisfied for any reason (or no reason at all), you can get all of your money back.