Register for Live Training
“Introduction to Google AdWords
Thursday, November 19th: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend our upcoming LIVE training about Google AdWords Display Advertising.
Even if you’ve attended our AdWords Search Ads training, you won’t want to miss this…
Google’s Display Advertising Network reaches over 90% of all Internet users worldwide! So if you’re not advertising on the Display Network, you’re missing a huge opportunity to get in front of more of your target prospects and customers.
During this NEW training, I’ll show you step-by-step how to profitably advertise on the Display Network…. so you attract a steady flow of new customers to your business every month!
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 people to sign up, you’ll receive an in-depth Google AdWords Campaign Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
What Is the Google AdWords Display Network?
The Google AdWords Display Network allows you to display ads when prospects are surfing around on any of the 2+ million websites that show AdWords ads.
This is separate from advertising on Google.com when prospects are searching for your products and services (that’s the “Search Network”).
And as you’ll discover, there are several reasons why you should advertise on the Display Network, in addition to the Search Network…
Why Advertise on the Display Network?
Here are 5 reasons why I believe every business should advertise on Google’s Display Network (no matter what industry you’re in…)
Reason #1. Expand Your Reach
There are more than 2 million websites on the Display Network, and according to Comscore, Google’s Display Network reaches over 90% of all Internet users worldwide! No matter what business you’re in, you can expand your reach and get your message in front of your target customers by advertising on the Display Network.
Reason #2. Pay For Performance
By using the AdWords Display network, you essentially are paying for performance because you’re only paying when prospects actually click on your ad.
Reason #3. Cheaper Clicks
Clicks on the Display Network are much cheaper than clicks on Google.com. In some cases, you could pay several dollars less per click on the Display network to target the same prospects. So if you’re in a very competitive market where the clicks on Google.com are very expensive, the Display Network could be an especially attractive option…
Reason #4. Advanced Targeting
Recently, Google has introduced several targeting options that make it easier to get in front of your target customer. As a result, you can ensure that you’re spending your budget on prospects who are more likely to become customers.
Reason #5. Advanced Conversion Tracking
Google AdWords now provides several types of conversion tracking (for e-commerce businesses, as well as “offline” businesses). And that means, you can see exactly which ads are generating leads and sales, so you can optimize your campaign to maximize your profits!
Why Listen to Me?
In addition to teaching AdWords best practices, I personally manage Google AdWords advertising accounts for clients as well as my own businesses. Since 2006, I’ve managed more than $9,000,000 in Google AdWords ads for my clients and for my own businesses…
And I’ve created and managed profitable AdWords campaigns in DOZENS of industries, including:
- Marketing Services
- Alarm Systems
- Moving Companies
- Auto Repair
- Water Coolers
- Dating Advice
- Massage Therapy
- Lead Generation
- Outsourcing Services
- Diaper Service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Camping Supplies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Security Services
- Car Wax
- Wine & Beer
- Information Products
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Products
- Asphalt Paving
And many, many more…
Learn How To Do It Right
Based on my experience creating hundreds of AdWords campaigns and managing more than $9 million in Google ads, I’ve developed a step-by-step formula for creating profitable Google AdWords Display campaigns…
And I’ll be walking you through these steps in the live training….
- 4 Questions You Must Answer Before You Create Your Campaign (or Else Your Campaign Is Doomed to Fail)
- The ONE Thing Your Display Campaign Must Have in Order to Be Profitable
- How to Laser-Target Your Ideal Customer on the Display Network
- How To Write Ads for the Display Network (and Why They Must Be
- Different Than Your Search Ads)
- How to Create Landing Pages That SELL (8 Critical Ingredients)
- Common Google Display Network Mistakes to Avoid
- Step-By-Step Checklist for Setting up Display Ad Campaigns
- How to Setup and Use All the Conversion Tracking Tools to Properly Track Your Return on Investment (ROI)
- And Much, Much More…
Plus, you’ll get all the Google AdWords templates that we use to set up campaigns for our clients, including:
- Ad Planner Template to calculate your budget and ideal cost-per-click
- Placement Research Template to prioritize your best placement opportunities
- USP Template to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Offer Template to quickly and easily create an Irresistible Offer
- Ad Template to create magnetic ads, so you get more clicks and cheaper clicks
- Landing Page Templates, so all you’ll have to do is fill-in-the-blanks and customize the template to your business!
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Google AdWords… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior Google AdWords knowledge in this training. And by the end of this 90 minute training, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than most so-called Google AdWords experts.
- If you’re already advertising in Google AdWords… I’ll be covering beginner and advanced topics, so I promise you’ll pick up new tips and tactics to improve the results of your Google AdWords campaigns. Plus, I’ll also answer your questions during the Live Q&A.
- If you want to manage your own ads… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your Google AdWords Display Network campaigns in-house. And I’ve trained hundreds of small business owners to set up and manage their own Google AdWords campaigns. (You can see some of their comments below).
- If you’re thinking of hiring a Google AdWords / PPC Management company… You’ll learn how Google AdWords really works, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong company.
- And if you already hired a Google AdWords / PPC Management company… You’ll find out whether your company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide online marketing services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest Google AdWords best practices, so you stay up-to-date and provide higher-quality services to your clients..
I cover both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
And then, I’ll answer any questions you have during the Live Q&A
Note: this training is limited to 100 attendees so I’ll have time to answer all of your questions.
The investment for the training is $97, which gets you access to the recording and slides so you can review it at your convenience. Just 90-minutes of training to help you profit with Google AdWords Display Advertising.
Click the button below to reserve your spot:
Special Bonus for First 10 Customers!
Google AdWords Campaign Audit ($300 Value)
Finally, in addition to giving you my best practices, I also want to make sure you’re successfully implementing my proven Google AdWords strategies. And that’s why we’re offering in-depth Google AdWords Campaign Audits for the first 10 people to register. You’ll receive a written 5-10 page document with grades for each aspect of your Google AdWords Campaign, and specific recommendations for how you can improve. This is a $300 value available to the first 10 customers who sign up.
P.S. If you want to attract a steady stream of new customers every month, I strongly recommend you attend this training. I’ll show you how to profit with Google AdWords Display Advertising, so you get your ads in front of 90% of your ideal prospects, and attract a steady flow of new customers.
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year. If not, you get your money back.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it…
Read what other business owners have said about my Google AdWords training: