Register for Live Training:
“How to Manage Google Ads Like a Pro:
Keys to Slashing Costs & Maximizing Profits”
Thursday, October 15, 2020: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM EST
Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI, and I’m inviting you to attend my upcoming LIVE training about Google Ads campaign management.
During this training, I’ll show you exactly how to manage your Google Ads campaigns, so you slash your ad costs, generate more leads and sales, and maximize profits!
Plus, if you’re one of the first 10 people to sign up, you’ll receive an in-depth Google Ads Campaign Audit ($300 value) at no extra cost!
Scroll down to learn all about the training, and then click the “Register Now” button to sign up.
Is This for You?
This training is specifically designed for people who are already advertising in Google Ads and want better results. Here’s what you can expect to get out of this training:
- If you manage your company’s Google Ads campaigns in-house… You’ll learn exactly how we manage our campaigns for clients. You’ll get the knowledge you need to manage your Google Ads campaigns like a pro (and save on agency fees).
- If you manage Google Ads campaigns for clients… You should definitely attend this training. I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest Google Ads best practices, so you stay up-to-date and provide higher-quality services to your clients.
- If your Google Ads campaigns aren’t profitable… I’ll show you exactly what you need to do to make your ads profitable ASAP. I’ll share proven strategies and tactics to slash wasteful clicks and generate more leads and sales from your ad spend. Even in most failing campaigns there are seeds of success — you just need to know where to look.
- If your ads were working OK before, but results are getting worse… I’ll show you how to quickly get back on track. I frequently help clients turnaround unprofitable campaigns. I’ve got the process down to a science,.and I’ll share my step-by-step “turnaround” process with you during the training.
- If your ads are already profitable, and you want to scale up… I’ll share advanced strategies to scale your campaigns to the $1 million dollar mark and beyond.
I’ll be covering both beginner AND advanced material in this training. So, I’ll start with the basics, but then we’ll quickly get into more advanced topics.
Why Listen to Me?
Why should you listen to what I have to say when it comes to Google Ads?
Well, in addition to teaching Google Ads best practices, I personally manage Google Ads advertising accounts for clients as well as my own businesses. Since 2006, I’ve managed more than $10,000,000 in Google Ads ads for my clients and for my own businesses…
And I’ve created and managed profitable campaigns in DOZENS of industries, including:
- Marketing Services
- Alarm Systems
- Moving Companies
- Auto Repair
- Water Coolers
- Dating Advice
- Massage Therapy
- Lead Generation
- Outsourcing Services
- Diaper Service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Camping Supplies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Security Services
- Car Wax
- Wine & Beer
- Information Products
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Products
- Asphalt Paving
And many, many more…
Discover How to Actually Profit with Google Ads
Based on my experience managing more than $10 million in Google ads, I’ve developed a step-by-step formula for managing profitable Google Ads campaigns…
And I’ll be walking you through these steps in the live training….
- How to Find Your Most Profitable Keywords, So You Can Focus More of Your Budget on Those Keywords
- How to Find Bad Keywords That Are Wasting Your Ad Budget, So You Can Block Your Ads From Showing For Those Keywords
- Proven Copywriting Tips to Boost Your Ad “Click-Thru Rates” (CTR), So You Get More Traffic from Your Ads
- How to Improve Your Google Ads “Quality Scores,” So You Slash Your Ad Costs and Get More Traffic
- How to Optimize Your Bids for Maximum Performance
- How to Double, Triple, or even Quadruple Your Landing Page Conversion Rates, So You Generate More Leads and Sales from Your Ads
- And Much, Much More…
Plus you’ll also get my Google Ads Management Checklist so you can effectively manage your campaigns.
Here’s what past attendees have said about our ad training and worksheets: