Step-By-Step Video Training:
“How To Create Facebook Ads That Actually Generate Leads & Sales!”Hi, it’s Phil Frost from Main Street ROI. If you want to grow your business, I recommend you sign up for our Facebook Ads training today. You’ll discover exactly how to create Facebook Ads that don’t just get “Likes”… but actually generate leads and customers for your business! Scroll down to learn more, and click the “Add to Cart” button to sign up.
Why Facebook Ads?Here are 5 reasons why I believe every business should be using Facebook Ads (no matter what industry you’re in…)
Reason #1. Everybody Is On Facebook!
And every age group, income level, education level, and location is well-represented...
Just check out these statistics:
If you’re not advertising on Facebook, you are missing out on a huge opportunity to get your message in front of your target customers.
Reason #2. It Works For ANY Type of Business (Even “B2B”)
For example, a lot of people ask me, “I sell to businesses, not consumers. Does Facebook work for ‘B2B’ businesses?”
The answer is YES!
As I just showed you, almost everybody is on Facebook. Plus, Facebook offers a ton of different targeting options (which you’ll learn all about during the training).
So, even if you sell to businesses, you can reach your target prospects with Facebook Ads, because the decision makers in those businesses are on Facebook.
No matter what business you’re in, you can (and should) be using Facebook Ads to get in front of your ideal prospects.
Reason #3. Facebook Ads Are Cheaper Than AdWords Clicks
We’ve tested Facebook Ads compared to Google AdWords in many different verticals, and we often find that Facebook Ads clicks are at least 50% lower than AdWords clicks.
So, if you’ve been struggling to make Google AdWords work for your business because of the high cost per click (CPC), then you should definitely give Facebook Ads a try.
(Warning: if you try running AdWords-style ads on Facebook, your ads are almost guaranteed to FAIL. Facebook is a totally different animal, requiring a very different approach.)
Reason #4. Low Risk: You Can Get Started on a Tiny Budget!
You can get started with as little as $10, $20 or $100 and see what results you get before investing more.
So your business is never too small to get started with Facebook Ads.
Reason #5. It’s Scalable: Facebook Ads Can Build Million Dollar Businesses
Discover How to Actually Generate Leads and Sales with Facebook AdsBased on my experience managing Facebook Ads for clients and my own businesses, I’ve developed a step-by-step formula for creating Facebook Ads that actually produce results... And I’ll be walking you through these steps in the training…. You’ll discover:
- 2 Questions You Must Answer Before You Create Your Campaign
- Costly Facebook Ad Mistakes to Avoid
- What All Effective Facebook Ad Campaigns Have in Common
- The 7 Steps to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Campaign
- 2 Main Types of Facebook Ads, and How to Know Which to Use
- 3 Types of Targeting Options, and Which to Use for Your Specific Situation
- How to Create Facebook Ad Landing Pages That SELL
- How Much Should You Spend? Bidding & Budget Guidelines
- The #1 Thing You Should Be Testing in Your Facebook Ads
- How to Track Results and ROI from Your Facebook Ads
- Complete Facebook Ad Campaign Settings Checklist
- And Much, Much More…
Plus, you’ll get my Facebook Ad Worksheet to help you find your best audience, create ads, create your landing pages, and track your results.Here’s what past attendees have said about our ad training and worksheets:
Very thorough and easy to understand instructions, plus the tools are amazing.
Phil always has some great advice on things that I need help with, particularly Facebook and Google AdWords. I took a valuable seminar given by him yesterday. He literally laid out all the tactics in a worksheet. Good stuff. Thanks Phil.
Is This for You?
- If you’re totally new to Facebook Ads… I’ll quickly bring you up to speed. I don’t assume any prior Facebook Ads knowledge in this training. And by the end of this 90 minute training, you’ll know more about how this stuff works than most so-called Facebook Ad experts.
- If you want to do it yourself… You’ll get everything you need to know to manage your Facebook Ads in-house.
- If you’re thinking of hiring a Facebook Ad Management company… You’ll learn how Facebook Ads really work, and you’ll be able to call “BS” when you hear it. As a result, you’ll avoid hiring the wrong company.
- And if you already hired a Facebook Ad Management company… You’ll find out whether your company is doing a good job for you, or not.
- If you provide marketing services… I’ll bring you up to speed on the latest Facebook Ad best practices, so you stay up-to-date and provide higher-quality services to your clients..
InvestmentThe investment is $97, which gets you instant access to the online video training, so you can review it at your convenience, as many times as you want. Click the button below to gain instant access to this training for only $97:
Founder & COO
Main Street ROI
P.S. If you want to grow your business, I strongly recommend you sign up today. I’ll show you how to create Facebook Ads that actually generate leads and customers.
I trust this $97 will be one of the best investments you make in your marketing all year.
Click here to access this training now for only $97
P.P.S. Don't take my word for it...
Read what some of our past attendees had to say about this training:
Facebook Ads are easy to set up, but there are many steps to comb through. You saved me time learning about the tools and options Facebook offers.
I liked that the training was presented to address beginner-level participants as well as more advanced users. This webinar gives me some much needed understanding for directing our marketing team.
This training gives a good detailed overview of how to get started with Facebook Ads.
Very informative, with very thorough explanations.
Lots of interesting and useful information. Phil provided very helpful hands-on instructions for how to set up Facebook Ads.
Click the button below to get our Facebook Ads training for only $97.
P.P.P.S. Remember, there’s no risk because you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee.