Google Ads Case Study: E-Commerce Bookstore
Our client, an e-commerce online bookseller, was already advertising in Google. However, they did not have revenue tracking set up correctly. As a result, they were unable to tell which keywords were generating sales, and they were unable to maximize their return on investment by reallocating from unproductive to productive keywords.
What We Did
- Installed Ads revenue tracking right away
- Used revenue data to optimize the campaign
- Turned off campaigns that were not profitable
- Allocated more budget to the most profitable campaigns
- In Feb, ad spend was $11,016, revenue was $48,535
- In Sep, ad spend reduced by $8,100, revenue increased to $87,628
- 81% increase in revenue from a 36% decrease in ad spend!
Need help with Google Ads?
Click here to learn more about our Google Ads services or click below to request a quote.