Facebook Ads Case Study: Women’s Clothing E-commerce Business
Our client, an online retainer of women’s clothing, was not yet advertising on Facebook, although they already did have a large audience of customers. The client wanted to use Facebook Ads to generate new and repeat customer purchases. We designed several different Facebook Ads campaigns to help drive sales.
What We Did
Set up the following targeted campaigns:
- Targets previous site visitors
- Demographic and interest targeting
- Targets gender, age, education level, income level, interests (Boho-chic, Shopping and fashion, Hippie, Online shopping, Fashion & Dresses, Mini Dresses, Summer Wear, etc.)
- Competitor targeting
- Targets gender, age, and people who’ve shown interest in competing brands
- Demographic and behavioral targeting
- Targets gender, age, education level, income level, behaviors (Women’s fashion & apparel buyers, Fashionistas, High-ticket apparel, and accessories or Mid-ticket apparel and accessories, online buyers, etc.)
- Lookalike targeting
- Targets gender, age, education level, income level, and those with other similar characteristics to past site buyers
- Generated $277K from $9.5K ad spend in the first year working together
- Generated $26K in revenue from a $1K investment during the first month of spend
- Increased revenue to $52K in the second month of spend without increasing ad investment
Need help with Facebook Ads?
Click here to learn more about our Facebook Ads services or click below to request a quote.