At Main Street ROI, our mission is to help small businesses succeed with digital marketing, regardless of their size or budget. We work primarily with locally-focused service businesses like dental practices, law firms, home services contractors, and other small businesses who are looking to attract local clients through digital marketing.
Our writers create website content and blog articles to improve our clients’ digital marketing campaigns. In other words, by joining our team you’ll be in a position to make a big impact for businesses that need it the most.
First and foremost, everyone on our team is friendly, upbeat, and has a genuine desire to help small businesses succeed.
Our team thrives in a 100% remote environment and enjoys work/life balance with flexible schedules. That means our team members are all self-directed with strong time management skills.
This is a remote, part-time position and is only available if you’re located in the US. We’re headquartered in New York but we have team members across the US.
This is a perfect match if you are self-employed as a freelance writer and you’ve worked for an agency in the past.
You should be comfortable researching and writing about a variety of topics ranging from healthcare, legal and home services to manufacturing, software, and e-commerce.
Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid US holidays
- Retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA) with company contributions
- Pregnancy leave
- Work-life balance (remote work, flexible schedules)
- Subsidized home office equipment
- Subsidized marketing education
To be considered, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: [Your Name] – Content Writer for MSROI
In your email, answer the following questions:
- Are you a freelance / self-employed writer? For how long have you been freelance/ self employed?
- How many articles / pieces of content can you write per week / per month?
- What is your rate per 500-750 word article?
- Do you have experience working with an agency?
- Do you have experience writing informative blog articles? If so, please provide samples from various industries.
- Do you have dental writing experience? If so, please provide samples.
- Do you have legal writing experience? If so, please provide samples.
- Do you have experience writing press releases? If so, please provide samples.
- Do you have experience writing website copy (homepages, services pages, product pages)? If so, please provide samples.