Web Developer (Virtual & Part-Time)
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services and training for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful web developer to help with client website development projects.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You’re looking for part-time work
- You want to work virtually, on your own time
- You have experience working with WordPress code, themes, and plugins
- You’re not afraid of working on unfamiliar CMS platforms
- You enjoy developing for multiple browsers and devices
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
- Examples of webpages or websites you developed
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and virtual.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- This role is for a front-end developer who also understands how to use PHP to dynamically generate front-end code. Projects will include new webpage development and edits to existing webpages.
- This position will require phone calls and emails with project managers.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, you can email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of: “[insert your name here] Web Developer.” In your email, answer the following 2 questions:
- Which CMS platform did we use to build our website, https://www.mainstreetroi.com?
- What is the HTML Title Tag of our homepage?