Digital Marketing Analyst (Part-Time & Virtual)
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services and training for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful digital marketing analyst to help research, create and manage client campaigns.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You’re looking for part-time work
- You’re excited to learn more and start a career in digital marketing
- You’re familiar with SEO, online advertising, and social media marketing
- You want to work virtually, on your own time
- You love researching online and are not afraid of new technology and tools
- You want to help small businesses grow
Previous online marketing experience is NOT required. We will TRAIN you.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position will start part-time, and could eventually grow to a full time role as you gain more experience and prove you can handle additional projects.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- Primary role of this position is to help create and manage digital marketing campaigns for clients. Client projects involve search engine optimization (SEO), online advertising, and social media marketing. We will train you, so no experience is required in these areas.
- This position will require phone calls and emails with project managers on our team.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: