Area Sales Consultant
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful Area Sales Consultant to help generate and maintain new client relationships in your local area.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales
- You are comfortable cold calling and meeting new prospects in person
- You are familiar with SEO and Google Ads best practices
- You want to work remotely, on your own time, but are available for calls during normal work hours
- You love the Internet and are not afraid of new technology and tools
- You’re looking for part-time work
- You want to help small businesses grow
Previous sales experience is REQUIRED.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience in sales
- Success cold calling and qualifying via phone
- Familiarity with SEO and Google AdWords best practices
- Excellent, professional communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and remote.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- Primary role of this position is to sell digital marketing services to businesses in your local area. We will provide contact information and proven scripts for phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, email your resume addressed to Phil to email@example.com with the subject line of “Your Name – Area Sales Consultant”
In your email, answer the following questions:
- On a scale from 1 (not at all familiar) – 5 (proficient), rate your familiarity with each of the 4 digital marketing services Main Street ROI (https://www.mainstreetroi.com/) provides to clients.
- Which of your previous positions gave you experience cold calling?
- Do you currently have relationships with local businesses in your area?
- Where did you first learn about this job opening?